Business is becoming more difficult every day on Social Media. Particularly when RSS Feeds are responsible for feeding your Social Media Content, it becomes more important to utilize interesting images to make your Content pop. Utilizing RSS photo posting, you can create fun and interesting Content to engage your audience.
1) Click on the Social Media icon on the top of your dlvr.it dashboard
2) Click on the social account you want to turn on photo posting
3) Click on Edit
4) Click on the Advanced tab
5) Toggle the Post As Photo
6) Click Save
Photo Posting Specs
- Minimum image dimensions: 150 x 150 pixels
- Maximum media file size: 3 MB (max media file size that can be posted to Twitter via API.)
- Supported Media Types: jpg, png, gif
dlvr.it looks for images to post in the following order:
1. Images in feed item body
2. Feed item media enclosures
3. Scan the page linked to in the RSS items to look for the OpenGraph tags.
At each step we look for the first image that meets our requirements (file type, size min / max). If no requirements are meant, the photo will not post.