Sharing LinkedIn posts on your company page will not only help you increase your Google search visibility but will also increase your relevance across LinkedIn’s vertical search engine.
In order to use this feature, you must have a Pro or above account and must also be an administrator on your LinkedIn Company page.
To share LinkedIn post on Company page, follow the below steps:
1) To add LinkedIn in to an existing route/feed, click the feed in your directory to expose the menu
2) Click Add Social at the bottom of the window
3) Select the LinkedIn Personal or Company Company Page icon.
4) Click the LinkedIn page you want to add. You may need to log in to your LinkedIn account. If prompted, enter your username/password for the page you want to add. If you are the LinkedIn Company Page admin, the name of the LinkedIn Company Page will populate.
5) To see how to add this Social to an existing Route, check out our support document on the subject.