dlvr.it is proud to introduce support for posting to Google My Business Profiles!
Posting your latest offers, promotions and news Google My Business listings can help to not only keep your customers updated, but also to optimize your search results in Google. What better way to get your business to the top of Google search results than keeping your Google Business listing updated?
A few things about Google My Business:
1) Google Business Listings are geared toward local business.
2) Google My Business contains an entire section to keep your Google local business listing updated and attractive
3) Posts to your Google Business Listing will appear in your Business Profile in Google Search and Google Maps.
4) Google My Business listings appear in Google Search and Google Maps. Posts on your Google My Business listing will appear in search and maps.
5) dlvr.it only supports posting to verified Google My Business listings at this time. To verify your listing, you may follow the process linked in this document. Once the verification process is completed, you will be able to post to your Google My Business listing.
6) Google My Business posts automatically expire after 7 days. Use dlvr.it to schedule multiple posts ahead of time, or our EverQueue feature to automatically post your offers and promos on a regular basis.
7) Certain categories of businesses are not currently eligible to post. This includes the hotels/lodging category.
A few things to know about your Google Posts:
The basic Google Post includes an Image, Message and a Button + Link.
2) Your button call to action text may be: "Book", "Order online", "Buy", "Learn more", or "Sign up".
3) At this time, dlvr.it supports automated Call to Action posts. We also support manual event posts and offer posts.
4) The minimum image size allowable by Google My Business is 400x300 pixels.