Facebook recently made changes to their platform to promote a better environment for all of their users.
As part of these updates, Facebook is requiring all Facebook Groups to be reconnected to any services, like dlvr.it, by August 1, 2018. Reconnecting your Facebook Group to dlvr.it will ensure that we can continue posting without interruption.
To ensure seamless posting, please reconnect your Facebook Group by August 1st, 2018.
NOTE: You will need to connect your Facebook Group in dlvr.it AND activate the dlvr.it app inside of Facebook. See details below.
To reconnect your Facebook Group:
3) Click on your Facebook Group
4) Click Reconnect
5) Follow the Reconnection prompts.
Once you've followed the steps to Reconnect, you will need to allow the App in your Facebook groups Settings. To do this, follow the steps below:
1) Log into your Facebook account
2) Navigate to your group
3) Click on More, then click on Edit Group Settings
4) Scroll down to Apps, then click on Add Apps
5) Click on dlvr.it from the list
-- NOTE: Facebook displays dlvr.it at the end of this list - along with other apps whose names begin with a lower case letter. For whatever reason, Facebook treats "d" and "D" differently when sorting alphabetically.
6) Click on the Add button on the screen that pops up
7) You're all done!