dlvr.it is happy to welcome Twitterfeed users to our service! We're confident you'll love using dlvr.it's powerful social media automation platform. Plus getting your feeds set up in dlvr.it is a snap.
Here's a quick start guide to help you set up your first automated RSS to Social Media feed.
Setting up a Feed
Setting up a Feed starts from our Automate page. When you start with dlvr.it and log in, our dashboard will automatically direct you to the Automate tab with the option to start a new Feed.
Step 1: Search by site name or enter an RSS feed URL
1) Use the search box to enter a complete RSS feed URL or just a website name (e.g., "Techcrunch" – as shown in the image above). Select the feed you want to use from the search results.
2) OR, automate content from one of these sources:
Step 2: Configure the Feed
1) New Items: Determine what you want to do with new items we find in your RSS feed.
a) Share immediately
b) Add to your queue: share items on a predetermined schedule
2) First Post
a) Post the most recent item now
b) Post when a new item is published
c) Post all items (up to max)
Click Continue to go to the next step.
Step 3: Add your Socials to the Feed
Tell us where you want your content sent. You have several options to add a social network to your source feed.
1) Choose an existing social network
2) Search in your current library of social networks you already added to dlvr.it
3) Click "+" to add a social network
Once you have all the social networks added, click Save.
For more information about your dlvr.it dashboard, check out our Guide to Getting Started.