dlvr.it is happy to welcome Twitterfeed users to our service! dlvr.it presents the best Twitterfeed alternative on the market. We're confident you'll love using dlvr.it's powerful social media automation platform. Plus getting your feeds set up in dlvr.it is a snap.
Here's a quick start guide to help you set up your first automated RSS to Social Media feed.
Setting up a Feed
Setting up a Feed starts from our Automate page. When you start with dlvr.it and log in, our dashboard will automatically direct you to the Automate tab with the option to start a new Feed.
Step 1: Search by site name or enter an RSS feed URL
1) Use the search box to enter a complete RSS feed URL or just a website name (e.g., "Techcrunch" – as shown in the image above). Select the feed you want to use from the search results.
2) OR, automate content from one of these sources:
Step 2: Configure the Feed
1) New Items: Determine what you want to do with new items we find in your RSS feed.
a) Share immediately
b) Add to your queue: share items on a predetermined schedule
2) First Post
a) Post the most recent item now
b) Post when a new item is published
c) Post all items (up to max)
Click Continue to go to the next step.
Step 3: Add your Socials to the Feed
Tell us where you want your content sent. You have several options to add a social network to your source feed.
1) Choose an existing social network
2) Search in your current library of social networks you already added to dlvr.it
3) Click "+" to add a social network
Once you have all the social networks added, click Save.
For more information about your dlvr.it dashboard, check out our Guide to Getting Started.