Please note that we no longer support adding Hashtags before or after Twitter posts. This is to protect the safety of our users' Twitter accounts since the new updates to Twitter's terms of service. We do still support Inline hashtags. To add these, please see the below process.
To enable this feature on your Twitter account, you will need to access the Socials Tab.
1) Click on the Twitter account and click on the Edit icon
2) Click on the Advanced tab
3) Click on Auto Hashtag placement and choose where you would like to post your Auto Hashtags (Hashtags Before and After content are limited to 5 hashtags)
- Inline: If any category tags are matched within the text, this will automatically be changed into a hashtag
4) Select the maximum number of hashtags that you would like us to generate
5) Select how you would like blank spaces handled (either eliminate or use underscores)
6) Save, and you're done!