We support adding auto-hashtags with Twitter posts (if you would like to add auto-hashtags to a Facebook account, see our other post). dlvr.it will use your RSS Feed's category tags as hashtags in your Twitter posts (we will include up to 5 category tags per post as hashtags).
To enable this feature on your Twitter account, you will need to access the Socials Tab.
1) Click on the Twitter account and click on the Edit icon
2) Click on the Advanced tab
3) Click on Auto Hashtag placement and choose where you would like to post your Auto Hashtags (Hashtags Before and After content are limited to 5 hashtags)
- Before Content: This will be placed between any prefixes that you have set and the content itself
- After Content: Placed between your content and any suffixes defined
- Inline: If any category tags are matched within the text, this will automatically be changed into a hashtag
4) Select the maximum number of hashtags that you would like us to generate
5) Select how you would like blank spaces handled (either eliminate or use underscores)
6) Save, and you're done!