The below will walk you through the steps to stop posting to a social media page that you have configured. When the social is turned off, it will no long post from the that route.
Keep in mind, this ONLY turns off posting from the route you select. If the social is active in other routes, it will continue to post as normal.
1) Click the route you want to update
2) Click the gear icon on the right side of the social network you want to turn-off in that route
3) Scroll to the bottom of the new window and toggle "Instance Active" to the off position by clicking the colored area. Click save in the lower right of the window.
4) The social network is no longer active. It remains in the list but it is no longer highlighted.
To start posting to the social network again in the selected route, reverse the instructions.
If you would like to permanently deactivate a social media account from a feed, please use the following steps:
1) Click on the feed that you would like to edit
2) Click on the gear icon to the right of the social media account that you would like to deactivate
3) Click on the 'deactivate posting' button on the bottom of the pop-up window
4) A secondary link will appear with the message 'Are you sure? One more click to deactivate'. If you wish to continue with the deactivation, click on the confirmation
5) This will remove that social from the feed in question
If you would like to re-add a social media account to a feed, please use the below directions:
1) Click on the feed to which you would like to re-add the social
2) Click on Connect Social
3) Click on the icon for the type of Social that you would like to add
4) Click on the specific Social account that you would like to add and click Save
You're all done!