Try the steps below if you’re having issues connecting your Facebook account to dlvr.it or if a connected Facebook account isn’t posting as intented and you’re seeing “permissions” errors in the social log.
Some things to note:
- This may also present itself as an issue with Instagram if the Instagram account is connected to a Facebook account with permission's missing
Verify you are using the correct Facebook account:
- Log out of Facebook, then log back into the correct Facebook account with the admin / manager permissions.
- Head to the Socials tab in dlvr.it and either click Add Social and click to add your Facebook account or click the existing Facebook account and select to reconnect it.
If the Facebook account is correct but the issue persists:
It may be that someone turned off dlvr.it's permission to access that specific Facebook page. Follow these steps in Facebook:
- Log into Facebook.
- Go here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools&ref=settings
- Open up the 'view and edit' option for dlvr.it app.
4. Make sure the page you're trying to connect is selected. For Example:
5. Click Save.