You can add a content feed as a source of items for your Q posting queue. dlvr.it will pull new items from your RSS feed and add them to your posting queue. The new items will then be posted out on the schedule you've created for each of the destinations in your Q.
1. Log into your dlvr.it account
2. Click Q
3. Click on the name of an existing Q route or the "+" to add a new Q
4. Click on "Settings"
5. Scroll down the page to "FALLBACK SOURCES", Click "+add" and choose your Fallback Source. The Fallback source can be an RSS feed or Twitter feed.
6. Add the source Feed URL and click "save source"
- dlvr.it will retrieve your feed and add new items to your backup posting queue.
- If your queue ever runs out of manually added items, dlvr.it will post items we've found in your feed.
- You can add additional backup feeds to your Q by repeating the steps above.