Whether you want to retweet mentions of your brand or share content that strengthens your thought leadership, this dlvr.it recipe shows you how to automatically retweet select content from trusted Twitter accounts. We strongly suggest limiting your cases of Retweeting to avoid abuse. The best method to avoid abuse is to use dlvr.it's filters to limit the content that you are Retweeting. You can learn more about filters here.
1) Login to dlvr.it and click Add a Feed on the main Automations page.
2) Click the Twitter icon beneath the search box. This will connect your Twitter account to dlvr.it and enable us to retrieve Content from your Twitter account.
3) Click Authorize app. It will authorize the last Twitter account you were logged into. If you were not logged into a Twitter account, login to your own. If this is the not the account you want to retweet, you can add a different Twitter handle on the next screen. Twitter requires Authorization from an administrator to retweet.
4) Enter the Twitter handle of the account you want to retweet. For example, @dlvrdemo.
5) Choose the social media destinations (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and click save
6) You are all set! The recipe is now active. You will see the Twitter source and destination appear in your Automate dashboard
Why would you want to retweet anything? There are uses for retweeting that may help direct traffic to your posts. For more information, check out our blog post!
Also, if you want to Automatically Retweet directly from an RSS Feed, try our Echo feature.