Dlvr.it can help you do more with Twitter streams. For example, create an RSS feed output using any Twitter handle. You can also customize a Twitter stream by adding filters or personalizing the stream by adding pre-fixes and suffixes for re-posting other places.
NOTE: You must have an Pro or Agency account to use this feature. Need to upgrade?
1) Login to dlvr.it and click Add a Feed
2) Click the Twitter icon.
3) Click Authorize app. It will authorize the last Twitter account you were logged into. If you were not logged into a Twitter account, login to your own. If this is the not the Twitter account you want to share, you can add a different Twitter handle on the next screen. Twitter requires Authorization to add a Twitter feed.
4) Enter the Twitter handle of the account you want to share IF different from the Twitter account you were logged in.
5) Choose the social media destination(s) and click save
6) You are all set! The recipe is now active. You will see the Twitter source and destination appear in your Automate dashboard