It's a breeze. Using dlvr.it, you can start auto-posting your blog or any other RSS Feed to Twitter in a minute or less.
Three steps to start posting RSS to Twitter:
1) Go to dlvr.it and create an acount with your email + password.
2) Enter your RSS Feed URL into your Automation tab.
3) Once you have this entered, configure your Feed and click on Connect Socials.
4) Under the Connect Socials screen, click on the 'Connect New' button.
5) Click on the Twitter icon and authorize dlvr.it to post to your Twitter account.
That's it! dlvr.it will now automatically post your new RSS items to your Twitter account.
Here's what a completed dlvr.it Route looks like: