If you are a google user and want dlvr.it to use the Google shortener with your posts, getting started is simple.
To start posting goo.gl links:
1) Log into your dlvr.it account.
2) Go to Socials>>Short Links
3) Click +add shortener and select Goo.gl from the dropdown menu
If you haven’t set up your google account in dlvr.it, you’ll authorize dlvr.it use of google via oauth (you’ll need your google username / password). At that time, you'll be prompted to allow permissions for dlvr.it to use these credentials.
4) To use goo.gl with your existing routes, select “Apply this shortener to all existing routes.”
5) To use goo.gl with all future routes, select “Default shortener for new routes.”
6) Save Shortener
dlvr.it will start posting goo.gle short urls to your destination, and your link history / stats will be available in your Google account.