1) Once logged into your account, click New Post.
2) A new window will appear
A) Write your text. Include a link and hashtags. Please note, if you're posting to Facebook, you will need to duplicate the text within the Facebook-specific field that is contained within the New Post window.
B) (Optional) Add an image.
C) Choose the social network where you want it posted.
3) Click Add to Queue at the bottom of the window. You will be presented with several posting options.
- Add to queue: The item is added to the end of your queue of content. At each scheduled posting time, we post the item at the top of your queue of content.
- Share Next: The items is added to the top of your queue of content. At each scheduled posting time, we post the item at the top of your queue of content.
- Share Now: The item is shared immediately. It is not added to your queue -- instead it goes out immediately.
4) If you wish to schedule your post, you will need to use the Schedules tab at the bottom of the screen. This will allow you to schedule multiple versions of your post across time.
Once you've scheduled all your times, select Add to Queue.